Saturday 25 January 2025 – 05:44am
JOHANNESBURG – The woman who accuses Eastern Cape judge president Selby Mbenenge of sexual harassment says police previously took her cellphone, and returned it with some messages deleted.
Andiswa Mengo told the Judicial Conduct Tribunal that this happened after she laid a formal complaint against the top judge.
READ: Mbenenge questions Zondo’s role in complaint
The tribunal adjourned after two weeks in Johannesburg.
eNCA’s Moloko Moloto filed this report.
0 Comments